Supply Chain Operations Lead – PC Consumer EMEA
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We are looking for a high potential talented individual to play a pivotal role in the PC Consumer Services Supply Chain organization in EMEA. The “Operations Lead” job will combine both operational management as well strategic planning for both Customer Experience and Operational Excellence Performance of the organization. In addition, this position will also take the role of overall POM (Process Of Management) of the organization, which may bring exposure to additional day-to-day and strategic programs as required.
You will be part of the PC Consumer EMEA Services Supply Chain organization, which takes care of Repair/Service Centers and Spare parts Fulfillment across EMEA. Our vision is to provide an experience where every customer becomes an HP fan, while becoming the benchmark in the industryin terms of efficiency and cost, in order to drive business profitability and growth.
- Drive organization to meet Operational, Customer Experience and Cost KPIs.
- Internal and executive reviews readiness.
- Drive Improvement Plans.
- Crisis Management.
- Drive/Participate in cross-functional/regional programs.
- PoR Management.
- POM Management.
- Support management in KEY activities such as Communication, BI, Executive Reviews, Strategic Plans.
Education and Experience Required
- Engineering / Technical / Computer Science Background.
- Master's / MBA will be a plus.
- Operations / Supply Chain / Customer Support Experience.
- Typically 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Project and Program Management.
- Strong analytical skills and rapid learner.
- Advance Excel User / Analytical tools (Qlikview, Power-BI).
- Lean Six Sigma Tools / Green Belt / Black Belt.
- Business Process Management / Process Improvement.
- Strong leadership skills and self-starter.
- Ability to work with uncertainty.
- Passionate about new challenges. Be a Game Changer.
- Strong team-player and autonomous at the same time.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top