Supply Chain Operations Intern
- Vancouver, WA
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for Supply Chain Operations Interns. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within HP. Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
University students and Masters advanced degree program who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2nd year, 3rd year students pursuing a Bachelor's Degree and 1st year of Master's program completed in an Industrial, Mechanicalengineering major or Material Sciences, Supply Chain Management,Business Data Information Sciences. Ifa MBA student,undergraduate degree preferably in Material Sciences, Industrial, Mechanical or Packaging Engineering.
- Knowledge of business information systems, basic computer programming, digital database and knowledge ofPower BI a plus
- Strong business analytical and processing skills a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and TEAMs
- Knowledge of Think Cell a plus
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Back to top