Supply Chain Operation Planner
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Join HP and be part of one of the most recognized supply chain in the industry!
As part of the Europe Operations team, you will be working on the Accessory products, which is for HP a growing and very challenging business based in Prague, you will be acting within a very dynamic and international environment: Vendors in China, Business teams in Europe, worldwide planning teams in the US and Asia.
Your ability to analyze data, make the link between planning, logistics and order management activities, and communicate efficiently will be key success factors for the position.
The Accessory operation Planner is responsible to maximize shipments and customer satisfaction by managing supply coverage and order backlog.
He acts as the leader to resolve supply issues relating to a different type of constraints (non-forecasted demand/deals, production delay...) analyzing supply situation and engaging the appropriate actions to reach the supply/demand matching objectives.
Therefore he has to ensure strong coordination between internal functions (Engineering, Category, GBU) and with external partners and vendors.
- Maximize calendar shipments
- Maximize shipments with a specific focus on End of Quarter
- Demand Supply matching exercise to anticipate/mitigate shortages
- Propose and lead mitigation plan (AF, Direct Truck, re-balancing.) in case of shortage
- Shortage and allocation management
- Maximize TCE
- Secure supply for Escalations, Direct customers and big deals
- Ensure we ship to our customer in alignment with agreed service level (SCRT-Supply Chain Response Time)
- Manage customer order backlog
- Maximize order drop to factory by resolving order configuration issues
- Manage customer escalation (L3) to speed up shipment
- Minimize and monitor aged backlog
- Master/bachelor's degree in business, finance or Supply Chain/Logistic
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Analytic and synthetic skills.
- Proficient on excel usage (analysis and reporting activity).
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make delivery).
What do we offer to you :
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sick leave
- Program for the purchase of company products
- “BENEFLEX” flexible benefits
Back to top