Supply Chain Operation Planner
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Join HP Inc and be part of one of the most recognized supply chains in the industry!
As part of the Europe Operations team, you will be working on the Consumer Notebooks product line, optimizing customer orders, through daily supply-demand matching activities.
Based in Prague, you will be acting within a very dynamic and international environment: Factories in China, Business teams in Europe, Worldwide planning teams in the US and Asia.
Your ability to analyze data, make the link between planning, logistics and order management activities, and communicate efficiently will be key success factors for the position.
- Shipment plan predictability and attainment: daily demand/supply matching exercise
- Best Customer Experience: on time orders shipment and proactive communication
- Manage and prioritize customer backlog Order to ship
- Prepare and follow up on customer deals
- Optimize execution during New Product Introduction and end of life periods
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Good business acumen
- First Experience or knowledge in supply chain and/or planning functions
- Risk and exposure assessment, ability to anticipate
- Analytic and synthetic skills
- Proficient in excel usage (analysis and reporting activity). Knowledge of BI solutions is a plus.
What do we offer to you
- Flexible working schedule
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sick leave
- Program for the purchase of company products
- “BENEFLEX” flexible benefits
Back to top