Supply Chain Inventory Optimization Solution Analyst (VBA, VB.net, SQL)
Key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible and Accountable for the Supply Chain Inventory Optimization Reporting and Analytics deliverables for regions or businesses
- Focus on bringing value to the Output data and improving the input / coverage
- Focused towards the big picture of Analytics and ensuring the project moves up the value chain
- Work with HP Inc. Supply Chain business tether to create, track, analyze and execute on the Business Plans.
- Build business models, research both internal and external sources, and extract key insights from data analysis to inform key focus areas and development priorities for the organization.
- Work with the HP Inc Supply Operations Strategy & Development Organization to support large projects across $57 billion HP Inc. business WW.
- Ability to build/trouble shoot reporting and analytics that provide actionable business insights, validate hypothesis, carry out enhancements based on business/stakeholder feedback.
- Collaborate with BI team, IT, regions and global partners to ensure data integrity and gather and analyze updated data for various finance supply chain operations specific analytics initiatives
- Maintain and support design and development of the solutions in an unstructured environment
- Work with different stakeholders in the PPS Supply Chain teams to continuously improve the level of reporting and analysis
- Analyze and Implement business logic in scorecards/ dashboards
- Maintain high quality reporting and analysis
- Help team meet Operational Excellence and Technical development standards and create Process maps, process docs for the engagement.
- In Depth knowledge and experience in : VBA, Excel, SQL Server, SSIS, Visual Basic.NET, Windows Server admin
- Strong competency in VBA programming in MS Excel
- Very Good with MS Office. Ability to represent data through XL/PowerPoint / PDF
- Software product development experience in front end technologies VB.NET
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Database skills – maintenance, design and development like SQL language, SQL server, SSIS, OLAP Cubes etc.)
- Strong with Installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft technology solutions on windows 2003/2008 platform hosting web and database applications, while maintaining security, backups, monitoring and performing routine server maintenance.
- Good to have Supply chain domain knowledge in topics like – Supply and Demand Management, Inventory Management. Inventory Optimization
- Independent judgment to perform planning analysis, raise issues and concerns on the plan to propose action plans and solutions without coaching
- Experience in interacting with Senior Supply Chain Planners
- Successful project management expertise. Must be strong at multi-tasking and ideally have experience with virtual cross functional teams
- Process mapping , documentation (for process and training)
- Strong analytical skills, and very detail-oriented.
- Good English & Communication skills needed
- Proactive & Result driven approach very important (with focus to optimize workflows and "get things done")
- Person needs to be a strong team player
- Person needs to be agile, quick learner, motivated & assertive.
- Ability to work flexible hours - method, organization & flexibility
- Intercultural & international awareness / experience
- Enthusiastic, motivated, positive, "CAN DO" attitude, Results focused
Experience & Background
- 2-3 Years work experience in Supply Chain BI Solutions design and development
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering, Systems, Computer Applications (MCA)
- At least 7-9 years of experience in VBA, Excel, SQL Server, Visual Basic.NET, Windows Server admin , Power Shell
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions (working with multiple data sources, desktop automation projects)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top