Supply Chain Business Operations Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Accountable for supply and demand activities for multiple, complex product lines, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, etc.) meets the overall business needs.
- Manages a team of senior-level exempt individual contributors and Managers that typically support a complex global business unit.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Ensures the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by senior management; supports the design of performance measurement processes.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Creates new operational efficiencies and cost savings within the supply chain on a broad scale using process improvement and policy development.
- Manages the demand and supply matching activities from a strategic level, ensuring that operations are achieving the key business metrics.
- Lead Great China business unit's trade compliance to realize efficiencies and advantages in the supply chain.
- Oversees the development and delivery of complex initiatives that can impact the supply chain globally, typically requiring the leadership of cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function (or related fields).
- Typically 5-10 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning processes, business operations, and strategy.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Advanced leadership skills, including coaching, team- building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to manage human capital in a virtual and global environment to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including advanced negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge of multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Strong understanding of HP's policies and processes.
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Advanced understanding of national and international trade requirements.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Advanced communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences. (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English. and local language
Back to top