Supply Chain Business Lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Supply Chain Business Lead
Our EMEA Supply Chain Operations team is growing and we're looking for a Business lead in Printing operations team! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions, you want to learn and lead - Join us to embark on diverse and exciting career paths in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing wide range of services at HP Inc.
You've the opportunity to become part of the Supply Chain Operations organization supporting EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). The team is responsible of the overall Supply Chain planning for this business, engaging with all key functions to ensure that business goals (e.g. revenue, share, OP) and operational goals (e.g. availability, inventory, cost) are achieved and all strategic programs and initiatives are enabled, while streamlining the operations.
- Business lead for dedicated set of OPS HW (Office Printing Solutions) portfolio; lead the team thru successful revenue / market share attainment; regular engagement with EMEA Category on critical areas of focus - resolve operational issues
- Oversee execution of supply and demand matching and response planning, ensuring that your business has a supply plan that enables the forecast while guaranteeing a proper level of inventory, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for supply chain core processes, such as inventory management, cost and savings management, customer satisfaction metrics with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Act as next level of support for team to align with Supply, Forecasting, Category and Finance teams to ensure proper alignment of plans.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement. Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyses data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Ongoing reviews of business processes for regional and global business unit planning teams, to review metrics and implement optimizations where appropriate and feasible.
- Escalation management and problem resolution to meet internal / external customer needs, act as customer advocate
- Bachelors or Master's degree (Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering)
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Structured and organized, strong communication & influencing skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills and holistic mindset for proper decision making
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a global environment (virtually)
- Will-to-learn attitude, challenge-driven and comfortable with change
- Will-to-win attitude and capability to get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Microsoft Office skills (mainly Excel) and ERP basic knowledge (SAP/APO)
- Business Intelligence skills (PowerBI or QlikView) or will to learn
- Expert in: Supply Chain Processes, Supply & Demand matching processes, Inventory and Cost management processes, Customer Experience metrics, Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
We are offering
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sick leave
- Program for purchase of company products
- “BENEFLEX” flexible benefits
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top