Supply Chain Analytics Program Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Responsible for supply planning, inventory analysis, or forecasting for a regional or global business unit.
- Analyzes data to develop insights for supply and demand activities and drive value for the organization
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes
- Reviews business performance metrics on a regular basis and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Researches and analyzes priority projects, conducts quantitative/qualitative business models and analyses
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Operations, advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 4-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Operations, Planning or Consulting preferred
To be successful you should have:
- Operations planning and modeling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity planning processes
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing)
- Exposure to planning solutions like JDA, APO/IBP etc...
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top