Supplies Quality Customer Support Manager
In this engineering role you will act as a primary customer advocate for assigned supplies products, with the overall goal to achieve an optimal balance between delivering a market leading customer experience and assuring HP profitability. Along with driving improvements in customer experience, this role is the primary interface with the IPS and/or customer support organizations, and takes ownership to represent support requirements into the product development community.
- Be the customer champion for the assigned product(s)/solution(s) within IPS
- Own and be accountable for Customer Assurance PDP deliverables as defined for product(s) assigned, ensure 100% completion and delivery of all PDP items (key areas include: Customer-Centered Product Needs, Support Strategy, Content & Messaging, Product Set-Up, Returns)
- Track, monitor, and review regularly progress against CA PDP deliverables with key CA stakeholders, and solicit formal signoff of deliverables completion at PDP checkpoints with CA management
- Actively participate as member of program development team, forge partnerships with R&D, Manufacturing, Printer teams, and support partners. Drive product and customer experience improvements to ensure a differentiated product and support experience is delivered
- Track, monitor, and report on product/customer experience performance of in-market products in partnership with CA support and warranty analysts. Enact appropriate problem-solving and project management approaches to contain and resolve issues quickly and thoroughly.
- Recommend solutions that optimize/balance warranty costs with appropriate product/customer experience needs, advocate for decisions that meet these objectives
- Escalation Communication and Management - take ownership of escalated customer issues from call center, onsite, marketing centers, printer partners, SIE, etc. to quickly implement effective solutions. Lead/facilitate formal escalation team efforts as-needed and manage smooth transition to appropriate short and long-term owners. Engage in active communication of customer feedback/issue severity and incidence until the issue is fully understood and adequately addressed. Help investigation teams to attain quick assessment, fix/no fix decisions, and resolution.
- Bachelor's/Masters Degree in Materials/Physics/Chemistry/Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent qualifications)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Demonstrated strong Inkjet supplies TIJ product knowledge
- Ability to collaborate with Internal and External partners on resolution of issues and improvement projects
- Knowledge of Support Processes, includes NPI setup; IB field response monitoring
- Strong program management, experienced in seeing through the PLC management, ie from NPI to Product Obsolescence
- Demonstrate business knowledge and acumen
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top