Supplies Product Manager - Graduate
Supplies is a key strategic part of HP Large Format Design business, including a broad set of Aqueous and Latex Inks, print heads, upgrades and other key products to support our WW printer installed base.
We are looking for an experienced WW Junior Product Manager responsible to support supplies initiatives and NPI management. He or she will be support management of new supplies introductions for the large format (LF) supplies (PLUK & PLTX) businesses aligned with new printers or new product initiatives. The WW LF Supplies Junior Product Manager is the marketing focal point of Supplies from the product definition to the product launch.
He/she should be able to articulate at all times:
- The current state of the Supplies initiatives: value propositions, business cases and revenue projections, and current status of the product lifecycle
- The vintage chart projections and the impact to the current portfolio
- A longer term assessment of the supplies business, including a solid understanding of the drivers of the business
- Management of all the deliverables required for the Checkpoints of both Printer Programs and Supplies organizations
Additional responsibilities include
- Understand customer requirements to identify new initiatives to improve customer preference and create value proposition of new initiatives to drive business growth
- Coordinate with Factory Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing and the regional teams the introduction of new products to ensure a successful launch
- Focal point of marketing on newsupplies platforms: Forecast, product definition, alignment with HW PMs, alignment with R&D and CE, etc.
- Provide the set of assumptions to build NPI business cases with HW PM, Finance and the Forecast team based on the 4box driver model
- Management of Marketing deliverables for Supplies checkpoints
- Define pricing strategy for NPIs aligned to current linearity and business objectives, considering the impact to other products of the portfolio
- Monitor the performance of initiatives and management of issues or product adjustments required
- Lead activities to drive page growth, in coordination with Product Managers and Customer Assurance/development teams.
- Prepare deliverables for NPI launches (System setup, alignment with SC and Region) and initial monitoring of performance
We're looking for a sales, marketing, operations or finance professional, who wants to join our team and contribute growing this exciting business. This is a graduate position. Position is open in Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona, Spain)
Master's degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
Strong leadership and influential skills
Good balance between Strategic thinking and Operational Business management
Analytical focus and detail oriented
Able to work autonomously and lead a team of people across functions and geographies
Good communication and presentation skills
Fluent in English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top