Supplies Manager - Indigo
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Supplies Manager - Indigo in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Manage the Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) Indigo supplies business end-to-end
- Own the Indigo Supplies profit and loss in APJ
- Lead supplies business forecasting activities
- Drive cost management initiatives to improve Indigo supplies profitability
- Drive customer excellence programs and initiatives
- Manage a virtual team of Indigo Supplies Managers in the countries and a direct team in the APJ regional headquarters
- Own and lead supplies pricing strategy and special approvals
- Lead New Supplies Product Introductions in APJ
- Plan and execute on knowledge transfer activities with country teams and channel partners
- Own the annual supplies business planning and target setting
- Drive channel partners' operational excellence in the supplies business
- Work with channel partners to structure and price the supplies offering to end users
- Support Page Growth initiatives and customer business development programs
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree;
- Directly related previous work experience in Print Supplies industry is preferred
- Demonstrated achievement of operational improvement targets
- Experience in managing Profit and Loss of business
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving service or supplies initiatives
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy
- Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top