Supplies Future Product and Solns Mktg
Investigate supplies replenishment solutions opportunities for SMB including HP branded and channel-owned solutions. Coordinate with owners across multiple HP organizations to insure a cohesive strategy and solutions portfolio. Responsible for the execution and management of current and future supplies reordering programs within the scope of the organization (examples: SureSupply Auto-Delivery (owner) and PaperCut Views pilot (core team).
Develop expertise on the SMB customer segment needs, pain points, adoption of tools as they relate to supplies management and reordering. Understand related solution trends at the competitor, channel and customer level (what is available today, what is being developed, who is partnering with whom). Engage technical experts to understand underlying architecture and enablers across the various programs. Influence at the executive level for your strategy recommendations and program updates.
In addition, will represent the supplies organization on various teams, initiatives and research projects. This role is WW in scope and will require interaction with regional leads in multiple geographies and time zones. Infrequent domestic and international travel may be required.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical.
- MBA preferred
- Experience in the printing industry (manufacturer or channel)
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5-10 years in product marketing, market research, consulting and/or business analysis
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Solid mix of analytical and executional skills
- Ability to work well in cross functional teams dealing with technical subject matter
- Prefer understanding of the aftermarket supplies business (ink or toner cartridges)
Primary Location: Boise, ID (Vancouver, WA and San Diego, CA will be considered)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top