Supplies Fulfillment Specialist
Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways. Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems. Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations. Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments. May supervise the activities of other non-exempt employee.
- Compiles and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data- related analysis.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues, including resolution of basic issues; handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Collaborates with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve routine to moderately complex issues.
- Helps resolve highly complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows- to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Owns resolution of highly complex open order (backlog) issues and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and assists junior non-exempt members in resolution of escalated issues.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6+ years experience in a customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top