Supplies End-User Account Manager Enterprise & Public Sector
This role aims to drive Reseller end-user HP Supplies sales
- Maximise the share of business revenue & margin across HP installed base in assigned end user accounts
- Profiling of winback and new business opportunities in assigned end user accounts
- Drive new hardware placements in assigned end user accounts
- Understand and record print strategies in all assigned end user accounts
- Understand & document all relevant timelines for Public sector contracts
- Develop plan for coverage of key Public sector framework entities based on 80/20 or similar rule.
- Maximise the share of business revenue & margin across HP installed base in assigned accounts.
- Possess solid understanding of how the supplies business works and can translate the valueof HP original supplies into a clear customer business and financial benefit in order to defend and winback HP supplies business.
- Ability to counsel, advise and influence; to identify key results areas; to plan and allocate resources effectively and identify focus areas and to orchestrate supplier-customer contacts over range of functions and organizational levels.
- Identification of customer print strategy and support of hardware opportunities.
- Alignment with key supplies partners.
- Manage HP approval process at local/EMEA level where appropriate.
- Implementation of new strategies (SBD & Winback) optimising & maximising revenue & margin for HP as possible in assigned accounts.
- Development and execution of supplies business plan inside assigned territory.
- Focus will be on Public sector too, so knowledge of PS frameworks and contracts is desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years end-user sales experience.
- Understanding the Supplies business, market, channel and competitor knowledge
- Proven sales experience in corporate and enterprise environments
- Strong presentation and interactive skills & communication skills
- Ability to build & manage both internal & external relationships
- Demonstrates accountability, motivation, commitment to quality and desire to win.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top