Supplies Customer Assurance - Customer Support Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Supplies Customer Assurance - Customer Support Manager in Corvallis, OR, you will have a chance to
- Be the customer champion for the assigned product(s) or solution(s) within the business unit, Inkjet supplies products
- Own and be accountable for Customer Assurance Product Development Program (CA PDP) deliverables as defined for product(s) assigned, ensure 100% completion and delivery of all PDP items (key areas include: Customer-Centered Product Needs, Support Strategy, Content & Messaging, Product Set-Up, Returns)
- Track, monitor, and review regularly progress against CA PDP deliverables with key CA stakeholders, and solicit formal signoff of deliverables completion at PDP checkpoints with CA management
- Actively participate as member of program development team, forge partnerships with R&D, Manufacturing, Printer teams, and support partners. Drive product and customer experience improvements to ensure a differentiated product and support experience is delivered
- Track, monitor, and report on product/customer experience performance of in-market products in partnership with CA support and warranty analysts. Enact appropriate problem-solving and project management approaches to contain and resolve issues quickly and thoroughly
- Recommend solutions that optimize/balance warranty costs with appropriate product/customer experience needs, advocate for decisions that meet these objectives
- Escalation Communication and Management - take ownership of escalated customer issues from call center, onsite, marketing centers, printer partners and quickly implement effective solutions
- Lead or facilitate formal escalation team efforts as-needed and manage smooth transition to appropriate short and long-term owners. Engage in active communication of customer feedback/issue severity and incidence until the issue is fully understood and adequately addressed
- Help investigation teams to attain quick assessment, fix/no fix decisions, and resolution
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's/Masters Degree in Materials/Physics/Chemistry/Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent qualifications)
- At least 5 years of working experience in Quality, Customer Support and Engineering functions
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with Internal and External partners on resolution of issues and improvement projects
- Strong program /project management skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top