Supplies Category Manager – CEMA
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Define CEMA product offer and portfolio beyond current quarter.
- Engage with EMEA counterparts and GBU to define/drive disruptive product portfolio to win against clones, refill and compatibles in the region.
- Define anti counterfeit strategy for CEMA region, and own execution of ACF activities.
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Superior understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes/leads the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc).
- Leads a subset of the team. Leads overall engagement with one or several sales teams.
- Leads engagementpartnership with external IT vendor.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 12+ years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Demonstrated Management/ Team leadership experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing.
Back to top