At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our marketing supervisor in Dalian, you will have a chance to
Typically supervises non-exempt individual contributors in single functional area. Provides immediate supervision to a small tactical team of non-exempt employees engaged in supporting the day-to-day efforts of the department. Employees are usually all direct reports. Requires mentoring and guidance on handling new situations. Escalates issues where known precedent has not been established.
- Supervise Demand Management team primarily comprised of non-exempt employees or contingent workforce with well- defined, limited scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, and cost management
- Directs daily work activities of teams providing closed loop sales & marketing operations (incl. Purchase Order management, Segmentation, Leads and Response management) and effective services to solve various business systems and applications problems for APJ regional and country marketing business
- Services are provided on standard, specialized or complex systems
- Role is primarily tactical in nature.
- Ensure operational excellence by monitoring key metrics and ensuring team goals and contractual commitments are met
- Resolve/monitor routine customer escalations, as appropriate.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 2-4 years team management related experience and project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language
- People management experience, responsibility and excellent mentoring and coaching skills
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of corporate organization and policies
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues
- Demonstrate business, technical and functional knowledge at an expert level
- Demonstrate intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation
- Demonstrate management capability
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top