Summer Internship - Learning & Development Tools and Systems
Summer internship opportunity for the HR Systems Team, Learning and Development. System administration for current priorities such as support current priorities: Brain Candy, Apical, SABA, Sharepoint, etc. As a system administrator intern, the candidate will be expected to apply basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Contributes to new process, program and system implementations and/or design within T&L Operations Systems and Tools team
- Delivers basic employee support services in assigned areas.
- Uses assigned delivery mechanisms to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
- Contributes to process improvement and achieves assigned tasks.
- Assists with systemic processes to resolve employee/HR support issues/cases with Brain Candy, Appical, SABA, and SharePoints.
- May assist in escalation support to HR functions and partners.
- Assists with the implementation of process improvement to optimize the customer experience globally.
- Creates and pulls systemic reports.
Education and Experience Required:
- Candidate should be seeking a first level university degree (CS, MIS degree ideal), preferably finished with their 3rd year.
- Typically 0-2 years training or related experience
- Some systems maintenance and support experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic collaboration, communication, administrative, problem- solving/troubleshooting, and customer service skills.
- Basic ability to understand how to administer learning management systems, Microsoft Sharepoint and other new systems and tools.
- Basic ability to learn escalation management strategies.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, or Access or Power BI for data extraction, reporting, and analysis.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top