Strategy Planning and Business Transformation Leader
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Project Manager in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), you will have a chance to
- Be the strategic lead on business transformation initiatives in support of accelerated business growth, providing leadership in research, analysis, conception , bringing together multiple stakeholders to help drive decisions.
- Project management and has direct accountability of various projects within the Managing Director (MD) office.
- Plan leadership events, coordinate and attend business planning and review meetings across management teams
- Provide advance subject matter knowledge on Vietnam IT business landscape and business models to the organization to solve common and complex business problems.
- Represent the MD office to project the highest level of professionalism and knowledge in various internal and external industry and public forums
- Has direct accountability and responsibility on new business incubation and ensure seamless transition to mainstream.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Directly related management experience and work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
- Demonstrated level of project management skills.
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Typically 7+ years experience in sales.
- Experience in PC / Laptop business
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top