Strategy MBA Summer Associate
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
“We're building a company with the heart and energy of a startup and the brains and muscle of a Fortune 100 corporation." Dion Weisler, HP CEO.
HP Inc. is a Fortune 50 Company focused on Printing and Personal Systems related products and solutions. HP Personal Systems (PS) Strategy defines winning and lasting plans for PS businesses, working directly with executives to define, analyze, and shape PS's direction. We deliver analytically rigorous, pragmatic solutions to senior executives and work on high profile initiatives that help PS deliver game-changing results.
We strongly believe in investing in students and providing them with a rewarding career. As such, we are looking for highly talented individuals with strong analytical and communications skills to join the team as Interns.
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive or Board level audience
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure inclusion and data integrity
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to tangible outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within the Personal Systems Strategy team and with business unit partners and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across various internal organizations to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts
In order to qualify for HP's Intern program, you must be enrolled full time at an accredited university (Master program).
- 1-2 years management consulting, investment banking or private equity experience preferred
- Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
- Demonstrated coursework in business, economics, finance, or marketing
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Strong knowledge of information technology industry
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors degree. 1st year of Master's program completed
Back to top