Strategy Lead, Print Services & Solutions
- Boise, ID
Do you want to help drive change at one of the original Silicon Valley success stories? HP Inc. is looking for an analytical, strategic, driven individual to join our Print Solutions & Services strategy team. Our team defines the future portfolio of solutions and services that will propel HP going forward.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives
- Provide highly innovative insights & solutions
- Successfully operate in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams
- Is comfortable mentoring and providing guidance
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
- Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees asthe primary job function
- Lead in the definition, evaluation & iteration the Print Solutions & Services long term strategy
- Define & execute the framework, tools and methods to manage our strategy evaluation
- Identifies research, tools, and analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies and tactics.
- Develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
- Manages large, cross- functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Leads the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Provides thought leadership and contributes to expanding the knowledge base within area of expertise which includes developing new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations.
- Collaborates across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction with corporate and divisional approaches, systems, information and support.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 8-12 years total experience. Often 4-7 years post- advanced degree experience leading projects and company financial improvement initiatives in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or similar strategy oriented industries/functions/roles. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to managecomplex business andfinancial modeling.
- Advanced business acumen, preferably within high tech industries
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, andcollaboration skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team- building, conflict resolution, and management.
Back to top