Strategy & Business Management Internship, MBA
- Spring, TX
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for Strategy & Business Management Internship, MBA in Personal Systems. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within HP. Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive or Board level audience
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure inclusion and data integrity
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to tangible outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within the Personal Systems Strategy team and with business unit partners and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across various internal organizations to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts
In order to qualify for HP's Intern program, you must be enrolled full time at an accredited university (Master program).
- Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
- Demonstrated coursework in business, economics, finance, or marketing
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
MBA candidates with an emphasis in strategy, data analytics, general management, or other applicable areas of study
Back to top