Strategic Procurement Analyst
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Analyzes industry trends and procurement performance to support a supply category; reports results of analyses to procurement manager.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to meet procurement objectives.
- Meets with senior members in an observer capacity to learn about business priorities.
- Learns to use supply chain and financial modeling tools.
- Engages with partners projects.
- Performs tasks as assigned and applies experience to align individual work with overall strategy using discretion and judgment.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding of procurement processes, industry, and suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) and basic supply chain modeling skills.
- Good knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Good teamwork skills.
- Mastery in English and local language.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top