Strategic Development Analyst II Global Customs Systems
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Performs analytics, identifying reasons for minor issues, by applying knowledge of supply chain, rules, policies, and processes.
- Reviews data and identifies issues or conclusions to report to more senior individual contributors.
- Contributes to a project or cross-functional team as a member with peer reviewing role.
- Supports senior team members by performing ground work analysis used to create strategic supply chain solutions.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate across business units.
- Developing business acumen, including understanding of HP's overall business model.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top