Strategic Alliance Manager (Specialty Printing Systems-SPS)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! Strategic Alliance Manager (Specialty Printing Systems-SPS)
- Be responsible for meeting sales targets and driving SPS (Specialty Printing Systems) revenue growth in India, SEA (South East Asia) and Australia markets.
- Manage existing OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partners and channel partners in India, SEA and Australia markets including day-to-day account management, order management, forecast, inventory management
- Drive business growth with existing partners through joint programs.
- Create and manage sales funnel in India, SEA and Australia markets.
- Develop new OEM partners and channel partners in India, SEA and Australia markets.
- Plan and conduct sales & marketing programs to drive HP Thermal Inkjet awareness and share in India, SEA and Australia markets. Responsible for close-loop tracking of country programs.
- Monitor competitors' moves in India, SEA and Australia markets and provide timely updates/feedback.
Scope and Impact
- Manage all SPS (Specialty Printing Systems) accounts in India, SEA and Australia markets.
- Responsible for SPS sales quota in India, SEA and Australia markets.
- SPS focal point in India, SEA and Australia for all sales and marketing programs, both internal and external.
- Work with SPS regional teams, worldwide teams on account management and new account/project development.
- Direct contact with partners and customers.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 8 years experience in Printing Industry
- 6 years experience in Sales
- 5 years regional experience
- Experience in driving projects
- Regional experience preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top