Strategic Accounts Service Team Manager
Serve as lead for the Major Accounts team. Responsible for customer satisfaction across assigned accounts and ensuring the overall health of client relationships. In conjunction with sales and service organization oversee service activities on assigned accounts to ensure quality execution. Provide leadership and oversight to key Graphic Solutions Business accounts.
People and Resource Management Responsibilities
- Keep abreast of the status of assigned client's programs. Includes high-level variance tracking of schedule and budget and understanding of allocated resources
- Manage the Key Accounts Team and provide guidance and oversight on the team's assigned accounts
- Participate in the development of a yearly Plan that is in alignment with the company business plan and is designed to accomplish assigned objectives from the leadership team
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws.
- Other responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, directing work, conducting performance appraisals, motivating, developing and disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving conflicts.
- Responsible for communicating company vision and objectives in order to drive desired changes.
Strategic Client Relationship Responsibilities
- Establish and sustain company-to-company relationships. Directly responsible to establish a working relationship with the primary client contact(s) to ensure a high level of client satisfaction is maintained. Sets regular touch points with clients to monitor client satisfaction
- Understand the customer engagement and lead the Graphic Solutions Business (GSB) / Graphic Solutions Services (GSS) team to accomplish all activities and deliverable according to the agreements and client expectations
- Oversee client satisfaction process for all key clients and take corrective action when weaknesses are identified
- Ensure that services and products consistently meet the high level of quality expected by company and the client
- Responsible for maintaining, updating, and understanding all client to company interactions
- Provide input into the development of QBR slides for assigned accounts
- Provides input into the escalation process in areas directly related to customer service and/or customer satisfaction
Account Management Responsibilities
- Ensures effective and timely internal and external communication within the account
- Works proactively with the team and functional managers to achieve timely resolution of any issues that impact client deliverable and achieving project objectives
- Collaboration with sales on overall client satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Partner with GBU & Business Development on new business initiatives across assigned accounts
Program Management Responsibilities
- Ensure all program objectives and strategies meet overall criteria established by company and provide direction to facilitate continuous improvement among team members
The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education/Training: Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) required
Business Experience: Eight to ten years management experience with related industry experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Communication with others to achieve client and company goals
- Matrix management
- Prioritization of tasks
- Project or program management coordination and processes
- Strong problem solving abilities
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top