Strategic Account Services Program Manager
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Very large/ complex/ single or multiple region.
- High risk.
- High complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to HPS management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key HP Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to HP s PM Professions community.
- PMP Certified.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top