Start2Grow - Junior Online Retail Account Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Start2Grow Graduate Program - Junior Online Retail Account Manager
HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We're a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP's global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 17,000 PC's & 15,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.
As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be exposed to roles across Sales and Product Management, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets. You will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market Team, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, services and solutions).
Within the program you will also improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
- HP products ambassador at the biggest CZSK online sites
- Online discussions and chats facilitation (HP products related)
- Pre-sales and after-sales support to HP customers: helping customers to select the right product or services; answering customers any question linked to HP Products; being a primary interface between the end customer, HP and particular partner
- Very close cooperation with HP Retail Sales epartment and HP Category anagers
- Participates on HP marketing strategy definition towards particular partner
Among your superpowers, do you have ...
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Strong knowledge of PCs and Printers (technical and also from user's perspective)
- Fluency in Czech and English language
- Online environment understanding (SEM, etc..)
- Strong sales and communication skills (verbal and written, including public speaking)
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame HP product value proposition to customers
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Use the 'Apply' button to introduce yourself with a CV and showcase your superpowers.
Grow with us!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top