Start2Grow Graduate Program - Technical Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Start2Grow Graduate Program - Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We're a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP's global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 17,000 PC's & 15,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.
As a Start2Grow Graduate you will be delivering technical pre-sales support on the HP portfolio of Personal Systems and Printing products, solutions and services. The Presales Technical Consultants (or “TC” in short) play a critical role by consulting our customers and business partners, acting as trusted advisors.
In this role you will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on and virtual trainings on technologies, HP's leading products, solutions and services. Trainings will be held locally and abroad to develop skills and competencies on the latest IT subject areas.
The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders, creating a platform for both your future personal and professional growth in our organization.
Among your superpowers, do you have ...
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months preferably in a technical/engineering field
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language of the country you are applying to
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Strong communication skills, creativity and proactiveness
- Experience in Digital Media Entertainment will be an asset.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Use the 'Apply' button to introduce yourself with a CV and showcase your superpowers.
Grow with us!
Back to top