Sr UI developer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Experienced web developer. Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
If you are our Expert UI Developer in India you will have a chance to
- Able to play a leadership role in business development activities for small to medium opportunities.
- Lead in identifying, qualifying, and closing small to medium opportunities.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations at CIO and IT management levels for small to medium opportunities (R).
- Position HP offering against the competition.
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for small to medium opportunities .
- Participate in internal review and Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) process.
- Demonstrates good consultative, solution selling skills.
- Assists the project manager as necessary. For architectures of project scope may include the technical management of staff assigned to implementation team.
- Participates in the Architect profession at the local level.
- Collaborates effectively with the project manager to implement HPGM for PM or for OM project plan.
- Coaches and mentors aspiring architects.
- Participates in defining HP unit's processes, standards, and policies.
- Serves as a lead architect of small to medium projects.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Software developer programming experience (6+ years)
- Frontend developer programming experience (5+ years)
- Knowledge of SASS framework
- Advanced knowledge of RWD and cross-browsers UI development
- Advanced knowledge of REST API integration
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing
- Advanced knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns
- Good understanding of modern software development tools and SCM (git)
- Good understanding of HTTP(S) protocol
- Good understanding of most popular security issues in frontend applications (e.g. XSS or CSRF)
- Awareness of cross-origin policies in modern browsers
- Awareness of development automation and CI / CD concepts
- Knowledge of NodeJS and experience with following tools/frameworks: NPM, Bower, Grunt, Karma,
- Experience with Cordova & mobile applications development
Technical - nice to have:
- Experience with automation scripts development (mainly NodeJS)
- Experience with Jenkins setup
- Experience with integration testing (Selenium)
Back to top