Sr. Treasury Transformation Project Manager
HP (www.hp.com) is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Who we are
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds—so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
What we stand for
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
This position is part of the Treasury organization focused on systems and process architecture design leadership. This role will be supporting our ongoing Treasury Transformation program by leading key strategic initiatives and system implementations such as the completion of HP's multi-year cash management optimization strategy, SWIFT implementation, Treasury Management System upgrade, and Treasury process improvement/automation. This is a high visibility role and will drive cross-organizational collaboration, providing leadership, project management, and drive execution of Treasury's multi-year strategic roadmap. This is a challenging opportunity that will have a direct impact on Finance and HP's success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop Treasury's transformation and cash management architecture strategy
- Lead initiatives in partnership with banking partners and internal stakeholders (Tax, Legal, IT, AR/AP, Controllership, etc.)
- Drive alignment of strategy and management of change within Treasury and with other key stakeholders
- Develop clear project plans and ownership metrics to drive accountability and execution
- Plan budget and ensure project adheres to budget
- Manage project governance, including providing implementation progress updates, driving timely closures of escalations and facilitating strategic decisions with senior management
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a 3-year roadmap and ROI projections and tracking
- Assist with the Plan of Action (POA) process to interlock IT and Finance resources
- Applies Treasury subject matter expertise in one or more areas of specialization to contribute to Treasury programs of high complexity
- Analyzes financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make Treasury program recommendations to project teams
- Ensure compliance and integrity with HP Policies (AFM), US GAAP, and local regulations
- Extensive project management skills managing large and complex projects
- In-depth knowledge of Treasury processes, as well as other Finance functions
- Experience with Treasury and Finance systems (WSS, SAP, etc.) functional knowledge and/or project implementations
- Proficient in translating concepts, processes, & system information and acting as a liaison with subject matter experts, system users and IT
- Ability to deliver on time sensitive and strategic priorities simultaneously
- Excellent strategic, evaluative thinking, and problem solving abilities
- Able to interface comfortably, and communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organizations
- Excellent leadership, consulting, negotiation and influencing skills
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Flexibility to engage across regional time zones
- Ability to work effectively with a virtual and global team
- Team-oriented mindset that expects and achieves challenging results while respecting and motivating people
- Initiative and independence, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Tolerance of ambiguity and enthusiasm for change
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top