At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Interested in working on a growing fast-paced eCommerce business of a Top 100 Dow Jones company? Come work with EMEA HP Online Store eCommerce and help us shape the experience of millions of customers.
The HP Online Store is a leading online team that has the charter of not only to offer a personalized purchase experience to all the HP customers, but also to act as a platform to show the last products and services offered by HP Inc.
HP Online Store is looking for an experienced SQL developer to join our team in Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain).
You will be co-responsible on managing our DB infrastructure, tools and the development around it.
You will be part of all the development phases from analysis through implementation and support.
Ideal candidates should have Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, in eCommerce environment, have strong developer, analytical and critical thinking skills and hands-on experience working with SSIS and stored procedures.
As part of the development team, this new position will focus on two pillars:
- Lead the HP Store Customer DB architecture, development and maintenance
- Support our e commerce store DB architecture, development and maintenance.
- Implement business rules using TSQL, Stored Procedures functions, CLR projects
- Improve and develop new features
- Develop and optimize stored procedures and SSIS packages to validate, transform and load data in our Data Warehouse and other databases from multiple source systems
- Give 2nd or 3rd level production support related to process and data issues
- Participate in all stages of the project and development life-cycle - including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Respond to changing priorities, multiple tasks and demands within short timeframes
- Create and update technical documentation
- Develop a solid understanding of our Databases, our Business Rules and how and tools, load processes and the flow of information between them.
- Analyse and resolve issues.
- Proactively identify problems/issues
- Manage and administrate the SQL Servers instance + backup solutions
- Experience in data warehousing or business intelligence
- Experience in DB Administration
- Experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Knowledge of the Microsoft RDBMS (SSIS, SSAS, SSDT, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Query Optimization tools and techniques
- Experience in mapping data using disparate data sources such as flat files, databases, xml files and/or unstructured data.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to create design, data flow, and operational documents using Visio, Word, and/or Excel
- Experience in operating MS Server 2012/2016 and operating MS IIS 8.0 -10.0
- .Net Knowledge, VBA could be useful
- Have a developer spirit, be curious, like to learn and understand business rules, logics and tools functionalities
- High energy, positive attitude, professional and mature
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently, take accountability and lead your area of expertise
- Collaborate with team members
- Time management skills
- Multi-tasking abilities excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top