Special Pricing Analyst
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top