South East Asia Services Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our South East Asia Services Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Manages and controls activities within a single country or a sub-region which is part of a larger geographical Region.
- Manages at least 4 employees and typically between 8 and 15 direct reports. Span of Control guidelines may differ from these numbers.
- Plan, direct, and monitor operational/tactical activities of team.
- Meet business and operation targets.
- Recruit and support development of direct staff members.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Establish relationship with customers and other functional managers.
- Establish relationship with channel partners and drive support efficiencies and service business with channel
- Provide guidance on process improvements and recommend changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility.
- Provide coaching and leadership to assigned field technicians.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of related experience in customer support industry with proven managerial abilities
- In-depth knowledge in End-customer and Partner technical support
- Detailed knowledge of installation and site environmental support solutions.
- Skills in people and project management, planning, problem solving, innovation, analysis, communication and negotiation.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top