Solutions Validation Lead
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team ofindividuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Solutions Validation Lead in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Be the voice of the customer and be a change agent for the organization
- Lead the design and development of customer-centric solutions validation strategy and plan, to ensure solutions workflow experience and quality
- Be the technical lead to partner with solution development organizations and align clear end-to-end solutions validation strategy
- Develop and drive validation metrics and quality dashboard, relevant to customer solutions and releases criteria
- Characterize customer issues and identify root cause and improvement steps; drive for closure
- Drive/participate quality upfront initiatives
- Develop new/optimize current test processes, utilize technology to improve capacity and productivity
- Perform data analytics on big data and derive customer insights, for data-driven solutions improvements
- Present ideas and proposals on valuable customer insights and recommendations for improvements with peers and stakeholders; collaborate to deliver
- Mentor and guide validation engineers
- Work in dynamic cross functional teams
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Software engineering or similar engineering disciplines with 8-10 years' experience
- Demonstrate high empathy for customers
- Naturally curious to understand why things happen and how things work
- Self-motivated, self-driven and have experience maintaining your workflow independently
- Critical thinker and able to translate end-user requirements into concrete, actionable development items
- Creative and proactive problem solver and feel comfortable proposing multiple options to a variety of issues
- Ability to collaborate across multiple organizations and influence partners/stakeholders on complex solutions
- Enjoy abstract user problems and ready to put those skills to work ensuring the customers experience with our products
- Familiar with software development life cycle and development methodologies such as agile
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top