Software/System Engineer Intern
Software/ System Engineer Internship for CEPS Global Engineering Operation Team - Beast Group
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will work with a team with Personal Systems on projects to:
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess of new application ideas
- Enhance products and create new product design
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Ensure quality and performance assurance
- Bachelor's Degree Candidate with a focus on computer engineering, computer science, or related technical field
Back to top