Software Specialist Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our technical lead / Windows App developer in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Work independently with R&D partners to understand requirements.
- Derive system solution objectives and architecture from partner requirements.
- High level of initiative, with an ability to plan and manage tasks, ability to work collaboratively with a group of peers, both within and outside one's own group
- Design software system architecture which includes Hardware, Firmware & Software in consultation with Hardware and Firmware engineers.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing.
- Drive architectural discussions and lead from the front in solving complex problems.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and demonstrate the advantages of new technologies in solving business problems
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science
- Minimum 6 to maximum of 12 years' experience
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for a technical architect/lead with:
- Extensive experience in Windows application programming using .NET framework.
- Strong knowledge in .NET and C#, Unit testing.
- Good hands-on knowledge in Windows Application programming.
- Good knowledge of multithreading in Windows complex application.
- Hands on troubleshooting skills in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience in leading multi-functional teams working on product development.
- Knowledgeable on Product Development Life Cycles. Involvement from product conceptualization to product realization and deployment
- Knowledge in WPF preferred.
Back to top