Software Quality Assurance Engineer
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into software and firmware architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost- effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software quality assurance team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically, 4-6 years' experience.
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top