Software Product Owner
HP Scitex is a global leader in industrial digital printing. These days, we are introducing a new platform and a disruptive digital printing system for corrugated packaging (a very big and untapped market). With unique technology we are positioned to revolutionize this market and lead its transformation from analog to digital.
We are looking for a senior Software Product Owner (PO) to come and join us.
As a member of the Digital Section in R&D, you help to define and to prioritize the execution of the software activities per each release, assuring project software deliverable within the defined quality and time table.
- Be part of an Agile Software R&D team, responsible for defining product detailed requirements (user stories) and for prioritizing the software team Backlog,
- A focal point for streamlining requirements from multiple sources in the organization to software teams, in alignment with Project Management priorities and plans, while ensuring right technology is in use (as defined by R&D technical leaders).
- Define functional requirements (for customers) and non-functional (for users as technical/service etc).
- Roll require good technical knowledge and understanding, tight interaction with software engineers
- Coordinate with multiple software development teams, working in a fast-paced Agile methodology.
- Work with technical leaders and QA engineers, understand design considerations, integration phases, understand impact of developed features on product architecture when preparing the requirements.
- Manage relationships outside the local teams, work with Project team, System engineering, Module owners, Customer Assurance, Product and other teams to prepare content for next releases and next iterations.
- Review and approve deliverables according to acceptance criteria within area of responsibility
- B.Sc. in computer science or software/computer/electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodology, features and backlog items, acceptance criteria, backlog prioritization.
- Experience in Project Management and complete development life cycle.
- Vast experience with creating requirements to software teams based on product specifications, customer needs and understanding of business requirements.
- Experience working with software systems, multiple technologies, including control systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with attention to details, assertive, leadership capabilities, dynamic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, excellent work ethic
- Experience with digital printing, multi-disciplinary products- Advantage.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top