Software Engineering Program Manager
- Primary technical interface to vendors for modules
- Manage software application projects, responsible for software release schedule control, issue management, tracking, update and closure.
- Technical requirements communications for modules to prospective vendor's team.
- Closely work with software business development team, region marketing team for application deployment strategy.
- Commit and deliver modules per platform/product team business needs; Participates as a member of project team with other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of technical and PM experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Expertise in Windows system software integration.
- Project management experience at software application area.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Windows software development or testing experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Experience at Anti Malware products development or program management is a plus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top