Software Engineer - Windows
Software Engineer I - Entry Level
Location: Spring, Texas (Greater Houston Area)
Job Description: We are looking for a skilled and motivated engineer to work on HP TechPulse, an enterprise product. TechPulse is development team is part of HP Inc, Personal systems cloud organization. TechPulse product provides analytics and telemetry services to enterprise customers. To learn more about TechPulse read this, https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/getpdf.aspx/4aa7-4304enw . You would be required to solve complex engineering problems and work with diverse and global teams. You should be a quick learner and think independently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, debug and create solutions using VC++, .C#, .NET framework
- Create high level designs and when required, work with other designers/ architects.
- You may also need to understand, debug and create POCs around Windows Technologies.
- Co-work on features with global teams.
- Deliver using agile process using CI/CD pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills, Data Structures and Design Patterns.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Back to top