Software Engineer - Robotics
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
• Expertise in developing applications on .net platform.
• Very good knowledge on C#, Asp.net , vb.net and SQL Server
• Hands on experience in solution design
• Knowledge on RPA tools is an added advantage
• Prefer candidates with experience in automation
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience ins solution designing and software architecture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good to have experience/knowledge in Machine Learning
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 8-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels..
Back to top