Our company vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. HP Inc. was reborn in 2015 as a worldwide leader in personal systems and printing, with a legacy of innovation and the heart of a start-up. We are agents of change in the industry with innovative PC designs, 3D printing, Augmented Reality, Security features, and others. The HP DaaS initiative is an ambitious project that uses software to revolutionize our billion-dollar Personal System business, introducing a disruptive as-a-service model for device ownership that leverages data analysis and machine learning to enable businesses to manage their devices more intelligently and efficiently. From this highly-successful product line, we are reusing the technological building blocks into accelerating various other products.
We are in search for an engineer who is passionate and motivated to build on the most cutting-edge technologies of the cloud. The person must be able to understand software engineering fundamentals and keep up with discussions with the technical team. We need someone who enjoys working with highly talented individuals that are eager to learn, grow, and make their contributions. Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal skills are fundamental to work with our distributed teams, and the ability to communicate concisely and clearly is valued. We are looking for an energetic and committed person, a motivator who leads by example and works together with the team to achieve common goals.
This position will be part of the HP DaaS (Device as a Service engineering team). Here we are collecting data from millions of devices and using AI to provide breathtaking insights. We are a passionate band of software engineers - involved in transforming HP and cloud software to the next level!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, debug and create solutions using .C#, .NET framework, Java, etc.
- Create high-level designs and when required, work with other designers/ architects.
- You may also need to understand, debug and create proof of concepts.
- Co-work on features with global teams.
- Deliver using agile process using CI/CD pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of development experience.
- TypeScript desired, but not required.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills, Data Structures and Design Patterns
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
Back to top