Software developer entry
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Owns a moderately complex operational process, such as configuration & quote, deal coordination, bid management, margin analysis, Customer Resource Management, revenue recognition, invoicing, or organizational sales reporting.
- Acts as a proactive team member and may act as a project leader on small projects.
- Produces moderately complex process deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications and provides input to recommendations.
- Implements process refinement and improvement by applying a developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Evaluates a variety of moderately complex business issues by applying basic subject matter expertise.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Developed knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
- Developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Developing business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top