Software Designer Machine Learning
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
CTO has an opening for an Engineer in the area of Machine Learning. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about joining a research team, enjoying implementing software solutions and demonstrations, and contributing to successful products used by millions of people.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Apply Machine Learning in CPU Memory Subsystem and Storage devices to solve problems
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in programming languages such as C, C++, Java and/or Python
- Experience in Machine Learning and Internals of Machine Learning Frameworks
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience with working in a research environment
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- NVML and Persistent Object Programming paradigms
Back to top