- Plan and buy all social and search-based media across selection of HP's diverse portfolio.
- Responsibility to help build a brand new team inside the largest producer of printers and PCs in the world.
- Translation of media brief into tactical plans maintaining alignment with media strategy and non-programmatic channels
- Advocate for the strategic role of the media channel
- Navigation of consumer and commercial datasets from the DMP and other sources and their application in Social and Search.
- Co-develop innovative strategies within HP's Search and social practice
- Regularly contribute to media best practices and campaign processes
- Contribute actionable performance highlights and recommendations for regular campaign reporting deliverables
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in a media agency or similar environment
- Minimum 1 years of Paid Social experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snap)
- Deep understanding of Paid Search Vendors, as well as Search Ads 360 (Or other 3rd party bidding platforms)
- Social and Paid Search partner certification (i.eAdwords)
- Experience working within ad servers and web debugging tools
- Strong working knowledge of digital advertising workflow, measurement, optimization, and testing methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including conducting executive level presentations
- Previous experience working with large brands/budgets and managing projects of scale (With preferred experience in B2B advertising)
- Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail and cross-team coordination
- Proficiency in Excel (PivotTables,VLookups,etc) and data visualization tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top