Social Media Manager - South East Asia
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP's digital marketing COE (Center of Expertise) is at the heart of driving industry leading digital programs for HP and strategic stewardship across the company with a reputed team of social marketers. The global social marketing team is seeking a highly knowledgeable social community expert to join HP's social media team. This position will be responsible for driving and managing the content funnels for HP's business social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) as well as You Tube and Pinterest. This person must be deeply knowledgeable across the social media landscape, and have demonstrated results in this space.
If you are our Social Media Manager - South East Asia in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Build 360 degree social media campaign strategies for our B2B & B2C businesses backed by media audience behaviour, consumption and insights in South East Asia Markets
- Work with in country marketing teams and respective agencies to execute media driven GTM plans for social
- Enable influencer and community driven activities for our key business priorities
- Outlining the social KPI's as part of the overall digital media campaigns during the planning stage to ensure proper measurement to show how digital can drive business
- Monitor and engage with our customers across the various social channels with our agency partners
- Provide social guidance and best practices to stakeholders across Business Units, and Regions
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree holder
- 5 years of work experience in social media space with expert knowledge of social principles and practices
- Possess a deep understanding of social media technologies/platforms and content formats, including but not limited to blogs, social networks, microblogs, video sharing and streaming, photo / GIF sharing and mobile apps
- Ability to internalize various inputs - corporate strategy, business priorities, brand and PR messaging, product campaigns - to prioritize and vet for social relevance
- Highly creative thinker, connected/up on current events -ability to apply to HP's business/social opportunities
- Proactive, strong collaboration and can-do attitude
- Strong deployment skills and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Agency management experience
- Basic understanding of social publishing and measurement tools
- You Tube expertise a plus
Back to top