Social Media Coordinator
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc is a market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
HP's Digital Marketing COE (Center of Expertise) is at the heart of driving industry leading digital programs for HP and strategic stewardship across the company with reputed teams of experts across media, data, insights and social marketing.
The ideal candidate will be incredibly passionate about the digital space, creating an environment poised for innovation, while demonstrating diplomacy, a highly collaborative spirit, excellent judgment and is business savvy.
In this extremely fast moving environment, it's critical that this individual has a high degree of energy, flexibility and positivity to work across multiple countries.
- Posting on our channels (FB, TW, IG, LinkedIn) both natively and through our CMS tools
- Support with agency requests for data management and ww reporting
- Reviewing content to be published to the channel via agencies
Content analysis and categorization
- Analyzing and tagging the content posted and promoted on the local channels (by BU, product, media type)
Social Media reporting
- Pulling reports from our different platforms (campaign level, BU level, channel level)
- Weekly/monthly channel performance report - reporting high level metrics ie channel growth, top performing content, competitor etc.
- Support providing mid-campaign reporting
- Able to provide reporting to agencies requiring raw data formats for wider reporting on bu specific campaigns
Managing paid media campaigns
- Giving support to the local Social Media Managers on launching, optimizing and reporting campaigns
- General house keeping within ads manager to ensure tagging, labelling and ads are optimised and available for reporting.
Video content optimization:
- Uploading content on the local Youtube channels and optimising for channel performance
- Liaising with multiple departments and actioning requests for uploads to channel.
- Excellent standard of written English & (other languages)
- A strong work ethic, demonstrating integrity at all times.
- A user of Social Media E.g. Facebook , Twitter
- Experience of social media software (i.e. Salesforce, ConverSocial, Sysomos, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Takes ownership of own development, actively seeks and responds to feedback.
- Customer centric thinking prioritizing the needs of the consumer.
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
Personal & professional development
- We support your development in a friendly & open-minded environment, to help you maximize your potential and reach high performance levels
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
Our work environment:
- Great team diversity, friendly colleagues and supportive leaders, all of which makes working with us a great experience
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home incentives
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card, hot coffee & tea
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top