Social communication strategy and execution lead for HP Original cartridges
The WW Ink and toner cartridge marketing organization is responsible for driving the sales and market share of HP Original Cartridges (Inkjet cartridges and Toner cartridges) in the digital sales space by ensuring we deliver a best in class customer experience.
The social conversation HP engages in with our customers and social conversations our customer have themselves about our products is having a growing influence on purchasing behavior. Your role will be to define when, where, how and with what content HP should engage in those social conversations. You will also be responsible for the creation and deployment of that content.
Define, lead, execute and measure a comprehensive social strategy for the Inkjet and Toner cartridge business.
- Define HP Original supplies social strategy
- Work with technical R&D teams to utilize printer based data to assist targeting social communications
- Drive and manage key content funnels to enable HP's Cartridge sales across key Business channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.).
- Create awareness and drive preference for HP original supplies in the social environment.
- Partner with the Print social team to assure an integrated execution across cartridges and printer hardware
- Partner with HP's Digital Marketing COE (Center of Expertise) to assure an integrated across all of HP's social executions.
- Partner with regional and country marketing organizations to define specific regional executions plans for HP original cartridges in the social environment
- Monitor and engage with our customers across the various social channels
- Consult and execute on paid social plans
- Prepare monthly channel growth and content performance reports to drive content optimization and channel health.
- Manage editorial calendars and proactively work with community managers to monitor traction.
- You will also be called upon to guide program teams on targeting and paid social amplification strategies. You will also be required to work with the markets to put together an influencer strategy.
- Innovate digital targeting & personalization.
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business management, design or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in social media space with expert knowledge of social principles and practices
- Possess a deep understanding of social media technologies/platforms and content formats, including but not limited to blogs, social networks, APIs, microblogs, video sharing and streaming, photo / GIF sharing and mobile apps
- Ability to internalize various inputs – corporate strategy, business priorities, brand and PR messaging, product campaigns – to prioritize and vet for social relevance
- Highly creative thinker, connected/up on current events –ability to apply to HP's business/social opportunities
- Proactive, strong collaboration and can-do attitude
- Strong deployment skills and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Agency management experience
- Strong understanding of social publishing and measurement tools
- Proven web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
Not only is HP making great products and staffed with outstanding people, but did you know that HP offers other valuable benefits that help to balance work and life plus gives you coverage and peace of mind:
- 15 vacation days per year (prorated the first year), 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
- HP 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid disability leave
- Parental leave
- Employee discounts on gym memberships, the latest HP products, and more
- On-site Fitness Centers at no cost
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top