Small to Medium Business (SMB) and Channel Business Intelligence Analyst
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
As a key member of the APJ Business Intelligence & Analytics team, the SMB and Channel business intelligence analyst will help generate business insights through timely, accurate and actionable data. Working closely with Sales, Finance and IT, the SMB and Channel business intelligence analyst will deliver data infrastructure requirements to help drive business decisions. They will also act as an advisor to the SMB & Channel sales strategy team on the effective use of data to deliver business results.
If you are our Small to Medium Business (SMB) and Channel Business Intelligence Analyst
Asia Pacific & Japan in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Develop and implement a strategy for business performance data needs in the SMB (small and medium business) and channel segment, with appropriate dashboards and reports that enable quick insights and action.
- Engage with functions including sales, finance, IT and sales operations in the design and development of data & reporting requirements
- Determine measures and engage a team of reporting analysts to ensure timely & accurate delivery of regular sales (shipment, sell-through, inventory) and business performance reports, while identifying solutions to standardize & automate report generation
- Review existing capabilities and develop new requirements, while ensuring stability and availability of reporting tools and databases
- Act as regional representative in the Global Business Intelligence (BI) & IT platforms for development of future state BI design
- Act as region BI lead in key data management transformation projects to influence design and deliver on the requirements of the Asia pacific region
- Develop business cases for new reporting tools and manages BI projects within budget & timelines
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 5+ years of related experience in business intelligence/reporting and analysis roles
- Excellent understanding of sales and financial measurement metrics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, clean, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven track record of developing and communicating insights from data collected
- High degree of analytical, problem solving, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels from individual contributor to senior executives
- Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks and deal with rapid adjustments in prioritization and deadlines.
- Advanced expertise in Excel, Qlikview, MS Power BI and hands on SQL experience.
- Proven success in development of data quality measurements and methodology
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top